Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray Denoiser - It`s there a way to denoise VRayLightSelect Render Element?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Denoiser - It`s there a way to denoise VRayLightSelect Render Element?

Hello Everyone,

Was just wondering if there is a way to denoiser VrayLightSelect Render Elements?

Thanks,
    George

You can use the Denoiser tool for that: https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...ingStillImages
    or use the denoiser in V-Ray for Nuke: https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...C+VRayDenoiser
    Zdravko Keremidchiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thank you, Zdravko, for replying. It is much appreciated but unfortunatelly I could not get a good result yet.

I tried the following methods.

1 - used Vray Denoiser Tool in order to denoise a .vrimg output wich contains Denoiser Elements but it will only use the denoiser for the RGB not for other Render Elements like VrayLightSelect as I need;
      2 - used Vray Denoiser Tool in order to denoise single render element .exr output wich don`t have the Denoiser Elements but the result is not so good;

Can you please give me more input regarding the workflow that I should use?

Best,
      George

Comment

We are working on this feature and it will be available in a next version of V-Ray. In the meantime we might release an updated version of the vdenoise tool that can denoise additional render elements.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Sounds good, would be rly cool to be able to denoise individual render elements.

Thank you for responding!
          George

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
            We are working on this feature and it will be available in a next version of V-Ray. In the meantime we might release an updated version of the vdenoise tool that can denoise additional render elements.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            That would be great!
            Is it going to be vray 4.0 or 3.7?
            -------------------------------------------------------------
            Simply, I love to put pixels together! Sounds easy right : ))
            Sketchbook-1 /Sketchbook-2 / Behance / Facebook

Comment

it would be fantastically useful to have the render elements denoised and remain separate.... would it be possible to have the -elements switch with a 3rd option to not combine the elements after the denoise process ?

Comment

Hi guys,

Any update on the denoised elements being saved out individually? Or any Fusion plugins on the horizon to do it?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post

Best regards,
                  Vlado
                  Any news on an updated denoiser tool we REALLY need this for comping in after effects. Thanks
                  Greg

Comment

Is there anyway of outputting denoiser elements even if they are denoised during the render?
                    Greg

Comment

Working...
                    X